PUBLIC WORKS CORPORATION YARD
3165 Rippey Road, Loomis, CA 95650
Preparing for a Storm
- Secure patio furniture, garbage cans and other loose items that might blow over.
- Clear your yard of debris.
- Pick up loose leaves to reduce risk of street flooding.
- Check your roof and rain gutters and clear debris.
- Inspect and clean drains around your home and its foundation.
Sand is available free to Town of Loomis residents at 3165 Rippey Road, Loomis, CA 95650.
Sandbags are available to Town of Loomis residents at Loomis Town Hall – 3665 Taylor Road – Please bring ID to verify Town of Loomis Address. Limited number of sandbags will be available at our Corp. yard located at 3165 Rippey Road
Residents are responsible for bringing their own shovel and filling there sandbags. Video on how to use and fill sandbags.
For additional sand and sandbag locations in Placer County, please visit the Placer County website.
Free wood chips are available for Loomis residents at 3165 Rippey Road, Loomis, CA 95650