Hardship Mobile Application Packet

Planning Permit Packets

April 18, 2022
  • PDF
  • 760 KB


Allows mobile homes on single family residential lots for use in close care and supervision of a handicapped person occupying either the principal dwelling or the accessory dwelling. A letter from a doctor diagnosing the medical need is required. The application is reviewed by the Planning Director and will require approval from the South Placer Municipal Utility District, for sewer service, Placer County Water Agency for public water, and/or Placer County Health Department if the property is serviced by septic and/or well. The permit shall be extended annually by the Planning Director, provided continue compliance to Ordinance No. 159, with a maximum approval period of five (5) years. Any extension request which exceeds five years, must receive conditional use permit approval by the Planning Commission.

Close window