How do I report an animal keeping violation?

Animal keeping in Loomis is regulated under Planning and the Zoning of the property. Roosters and other types of animals or livestock may or may not be allowed in certain zones. For more information on  what is allowed in your zone, please review the Animal Keeping section 13.24.060 of the Loomis Municipal Code. There also may be other concerns like noise or odors that contribute to the matter and influence the case outcome.

If you have any questions in regards to animal keeping and what is allowable in your zone, please contact Planning Assistant Carol Parker.

If you need to submit a complaint, please complete our complaint form and submit to Code Enforcement Officer Lee Holt.

Complaint forms can be mailed via PO Box 1330 or submitted to Town Hall, 3665 Taylor Rd.

Close window