How do I report an inoperable or abandoned vehicle?

Vehicles are personal property and we need to provide notification and appropriate timelines for people to comply with inoperable vehicle violations. Vehicles in the right-of-way, whether street or on the sidewalk, are under the Place County Sheriffs Office’s control. Code Enforcement handles inoperable vehicles on private property.

For any questions regarding inoperable vehicles, please contact Code Enforcement Officer Lee Holt.

If you need to submit a complaint, please complete our complaint form and submit to Code Enforcement Officer Lee Holt.

Complaint forms can be mailed via PO Box 1330 or submitted to Town Hall, 3665 Taylor Rd.

Close window