What is a Minor Use Permit?

A Minor Use Permit is required when a proposed land use is listed as “Minor Use Permit” or “MUP”. Minor use permits shall be approved or disapproved by the Planning Director, provided that the Director may choose to refer any minor use permit application to the commission for hearing and decision. Prior to a decision on a minor use permit, the town shall provide notice of a public hearing in compliance with ChapterĀ 13.78. Minor use permit applications may be submitted to Loomis Town Hall 3665 Taylor Rd Loomis, CA 95650.

Close window