FAQ Topic: Engineer

Where can I find easement information on my property?

Easement information is contained in individual deeds and in subdivision maps, both of which are recorded documents. A copy of your title insurance policy should show all recorded easements affecting your property.

How do I apply for a transportation permit?

To apply for a transportation permit, please complete the transportation permit application and turn in to Loomis Town Hall, 3665 Taylor Rd, Loomis, CA 95663 or fax to (916) 652-1847. Single trip transportation permit $16.00 Annual transportation permit $90.00

How are traffic issues handled in the Town of Loomis?

Traffic Engineering Staff discusses traffic issues with the Traffic Safety Committee made up of the Sheriff’s Department, South Placer Fire Department and a resident volunteer. The Traffic Signal Maintenance is provided by the Town’s Contractor. This Department provides the following information: Speed Limits Traffic Signage Traffic Volumes Truck Routes Future Traffic Signals Accident Rates Bike … Continued

Close window