FAQ Topic: tree maintainance

How do I report a fallen tree?

If a tree has fallen down across a public street please call 911. If a tree has fallen along the road in the public right of way but isn’t blocking the road call 916-430-4329 or 916-652-1840.

Who is responsible for maintaining trees in a residential zone?

There are hundreds of properties throughout the town with trees and other vegetation encroaching into streets and sidewalks with limbs that block signs and signal lights. These tree limbs are hazards and can force vehicles into other lanes, force pedestrians and cyclists into the streets, and can cover important signage. If an accident occurs due … Continued

Close window