FAQ Topic: Business

Can I run a business out of my home?

The Town of Loomis provides standards that are intended to allow for reasonable opportunities for employment within the home, while avoiding changes to the residential character of a dwelling that accommodates a home occupation, or the surrounding neighborhood. Examples of allowed Home Occupations: -Art and craft work (ceramics, painting, photography, sculpture, etc.) -Taylors, sewing, etc. … Continued

How do a I file for a liquor license?

You can apply for a liquor license within the Town of Loomis by filling out the Alcohol License form and submit to Loomis Town Hall, 3665 Taylor Rd.

How do I report a housing code violation?

Any code violations need to be reported by filling out our complaint form and submitting to Loomis Town Hall, 3665 Taylor Rd. You may also contact Code Enforcement.

Close window