FAQ Topic: Property & housing

How do I find information on the California Housing Finance Agency Grant Program?

CalHFA Local Government Partner: The California Housing Finance Agency is excited to announce our Accessory Dwelling Unit Grant Program and we are looking to our local government partners to help us reach qualifying homeowners. Eligible homeowners could receive up to $40,000 to fund ADU predevelopment and closing costs (including interest rate buydowns). Homeowners earning less than CalHFA’s … Continued

How do I find information on the Alta California Regional Center

The mission of Alta California Regional Center is to create partnerships to support all eligible individuals with developmental disabilities, children at risk, and their families in choosing services and supports through individual lifelong planning as a means to achieve healthy and productive lives in their own communities. The vision of Alta California Regional Center is … Continued

How do I report a housing code violation?

Any code violations need to be reported by filling out our complaint form and submitting to Loomis Town Hall, 3665 Taylor Rd. You may also contact Code Enforcement.

Close window