Archives: FAQs

Can I use my RV or Travel Trailer for guest lodging?

The use of an RV or Travel Trailer for temporary lodging is permitted under certain conditions. The overnight occupancy of a recreational vehicle or travel trailer in a residential zoning district by houseguests are not to exceed two weeks in any twelve-month period. Municipal Code 13.62.030

How do I find information on the California Housing Finance Agency Grant Program?

CalHFA Local Government Partner: The California Housing Finance Agency is excited to announce our Accessory Dwelling Unit Grant Program and we are looking to our local government partners to help us reach qualifying homeowners. Eligible homeowners could receive up to $40,000 to fund ADU predevelopment and closing costs (including interest rate buydowns). Homeowners earning less than CalHFA’s … Continued

What are the setback requirements for sheds?

Any shed under 10 feet in height from natural ground to highest point may have a side and rear setback of 5 feet. Any shed higher than 10 feet in height needs to follow zone setbacks. Sheds are not allowed in front setback. Any shed over 120 sq ft and/or has plumbing and electricity requires … Continued

Close window